Fri, 31/07/2020 - 10:50pm
I have left a message and will confirm on Monday morning so that's our 4 to complete the bulk order. If Roger were able to bring all down south that would be fantastic and we can all c9llect from Surrey address. Thanks Rick for agreeing that MOA can hold one. I am willing to house it in my garage loft.
Mon, 03/08/2020 - 11:42am
Thank you for agreeing that the MOA are prepared to hold a board spare, bringing this order up to 4 boards, the order quantity that Fibreglass Fabricators said they would hold the lower price of £365/board. I am co-ordinating this order, thank you to Duncan Cairney for delivering the mould and eventually recovering it for continued storage.
It is my understanding that the following are currently ordering boards:
Roly Simpson (for MOA)
I will be collecting mine early next week 10or11/8/2020, and we are hoping that the rest will be ready by the end of next week, as I propose to collect them and bring them down from Glasgow to Surrey, for further distribution as is convenient. I hope this is satisfactory for everyone.
Mon, 03/08/2020 - 12:07pm
Yes, thank you Roger, much appreciated.
Fri, 07/08/2020 - 12:10pm
Dear Frank, Natalie, Roly,
Apologies but a slight hiccup in deliveries, but I have had to postpose my trip to Glasgow by a few weeks. I will now not be collecting 10or11/8/2020, but more likely to be collecting at the end of the month.
This has the advantage of taking any time pressure off Fibreglass Fabricators, and if you need yours earlier, the first out of the mould will now be available for you. If you need it urgently, please liaise with the Fibreglass Fabricators for delivery, else, if you are happy for me to, I will bring all 4 south with me when we come at the end of August.
With thanks for your patience and understanding,