I will be getting out on the Solent on Saturday - what's your current plan Roly?
Rick Jones (Treasurer) 1994 Mac 19 "White Lightning", Isle of Wight
Well Rick I'm in process of reconsidering because Ros has broken her arm. It's still possible the John and I will sail at least Saturday. Final decision Friday morning. He's y weather now looks like Friday not sat/Sun but some rain on cards for midday sun. Tide ok for Bembridge with an 8am departure sun am .
Hi Roly, final thoughts?
I'll be leaving Island Harbour around 10, earlier if I can manage, and will be out just for the day. No particular itinerary, but we can rendezvous somewhere if you're out as well.
Give Ros my best, I hope it's not too serious.
Ok. Here's the last call of the season I think...at least for me.....October 18th to 20th. Anyone who would like to crew or meet up this weekend please let me know. I haven't yet looked at tide and weather predictions ut we should hopefully have some good fun.
Otherwise. ....best wishes for the winter lay up .
Anyone interested to sail on Solent this coming weekend? ....let me know....
Had a good day sailing last Sunday.
Anyone up for a sail this coming weekend...DEFINATELY the last of the year. Probably a day sail or central Solent with overnight in Cowes of Bucklers Hard so we can plug in.
Just to let you know that Aranah is back on the Hamble so I shall be happy to have any socially distanced crew for day sailing , mainly Tuesday or Friday or maybe weekend.
With some good weather predicted I shall plan to at least have a couple of day sails in Solent during the next week so if anyone is interested please respond.
I'm free from Tuesday 20th Jly so let me know where and when, if that suits you.
I am free to sail next weekend . Anyone want to join me either join me on my boat or bring your boat too ? Looking at sailing in the western Solent, Could be a day sail from the Hamble on Friday and then overnight to the Isle of Wight Saturday night . Could be 2 nights.
ARANAH , 26M